74 Mt Lofty Summit Road, Crafers (Adelaide Hills).
Mt Lofty House offers the best of both worlds, superbly positioned overlooking the Piccadilly Valley in the Adelaide Hills wine region, yet only 20 minutes from the Adelaide central business district. We are an historic country house that has been rejuvenated into a fresh boutique hotel where you can work, relax, celebrate or play. This is truly a place for all seasons.
Conferences & Events
No matter what the occasion, Mount Lofty House is the place for you. Weddings, Corporate Dinners, Birthdays, Engagements, Product launches and Conferences are all catered for at the award winning property.
Their inspirational views and unique areas for team building make us the perfect venue to send the right corporate message to your delegates and clients. Our dedicated stand-alone conference facility is available all year round.
Private dining rooms are available for groups of 10 to 100. Our innovative cuisine, including both a’la Carte and event menus, is sure to be remembered long after the occasion has passed.
Sit on the balcony and read the paper with your morning cup of tea. Most of our guestrooms have balconies with impressive views, or warm your toes by an open fire during winter in one of our heritage guestrooms in the “old house”.
1 King Bed or 2 Single Bed Standard Room
These spacious, individually decorated rooms offer stately comfort. Enjoy feather pillows, 32″ LCD screens, in house movies and free parking & internet for 2 people. Can accommodate a 3rd person utilising a rollaway bed
1 King Bed or 2 Single Bed Valley View Room
These rooms feature all of the comforts of the standard room as well as gorgeous panoramic views across the Piccadilly Valley from your own private balcony. Can accommodate a 3rd person utilising a rollaway bed
1 King Bed with Spa Room
These spacious rooms offer the comforts of a 2 person corner spa bath, feather pillows, 32″ LCD screens, in house movies and free parking & internet for 2 people. Can accommodate a 3rd person utilising a rollaway bed
The scenery around Mount Lofty House is perhaps the most beautiful in South Australia. Various maps and information are available on the concierge desk in the breezeway. If further information is required please ask one of the Reception staff.
- 1.5km north along Summit Road is the Mount Lofty Summit. From here there are exceptional views to the city, especially at sunset.
- Cleland Wildlife Park is located only 5 minutes away by car and is possibly the best park of its kind in Australia providing facilities for visitors to pat and feed native wildlife and be photographed with a koala.
- The Mount Lofty Botanic Gardens are cool climate gardens encompassing a small lake system adjacent to Mount Lofty House. During October and November the azaleas and rhododendrons provide a spectacular floral display in the valleys.
- Browse the country markets: Uraidla, Macclesfield (Battunga Organic Produce Market)
- Sample wines at local cellar doors, Ashton Hills, Nepenthe, Shaw & Smith